TVN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Vikings of The North

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxnty

application to join Empty
PostSubject: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Shygan said I should apply.
I go by xxnty and I would like to be a part of TVNSmurf.
So far I havent been getting farmed a lot cause I am a gaul with good crannies and lots of traps.
I am a experienced player and would love to help the whole Smurf alliance grow stronger.
I am currently in B.O.B. because you guys took so long to activate my account on the forums.

xxnty
Back to top Go down
Oxen

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:59 am

I guess it must be frustrating to know that you tried to get a spy in and it was all for nothing. If you really want to know what we are doing you would have to talk to us on skype. Since I will not invite you to our group on there you are out of luck. Go tell Sarah nice try.
afro
Back to top Go down
mr. unkn

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm

you still dont know who the spy is though. And by the way they already are in your group on skype. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rio

PostSubject: :D   application to join Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 am

Hey.. Very Happy plz invite to ur Alliance Very Happy

Rio`s tOwn
(-47|262)

pop - 100 Very Happy not have soldiers Sad bazuka attack me Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Unkn

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

btw what is your in-game name rio? I can get my friend to message you rather than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TVN :: New members-
Jump to: